Monday, November 10, 2014

Miranda shares her journey

2 days ago the lord opened me to new wonders. The children at the well I dedicated laughed and smiled as they threw yellow flowers at us. When I would dance with the children their faces filled with joy. When I cut the ribbon to the well there was a roar of cheer. Although there were only about 100 people, the cheers sounded like that of thousands. The orphanage was a great blessing for me. The children were so happy and their hearts gave me joy. They were a family for each other. When Marlyn said they had a young person speaking to then the room got even happier. The next day was spiritually impacting on my heart. We traveled to the AIDs hospice and there were two young girls. When I first walked in they were unhappy and filled with great pain. I went an sat with them and showed them the picture pop-up book. Slowly as we talked and played with each other, they got happier and happier. We even sang “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star”. When I left I cried. I cried for them as well.

                                                                                                                             By: Miranda McCrum




No comments:

Post a Comment